Create a backup
- Select backup type.
- Enter a job name and select data for backup (files and folders or databases).
- Set backup archive parameters (name and encryption usage).
- Set destination storage for backup archive: local folder, network folder, FTP, Amazon S3, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, and/or Google Drive.
- Schedule the backup job.
Manage backup job
- Start the backup manually or pause/resume a scheduled job.
- Edit job settings if needed.
- View the job log.
You can delete a backup job anytime, but backup files should be removed separately.
Restore backup files and folders
- Select backup archive and data to restore from it.
- Select target folder for restoring.
- Run archive restoring and track the process log.
Restore backup databases
- Select backup database archive and restoration method (to a SQL Server or to a folder).
- Run database archive restoring and track the process log.
Interface of the main window
Cloud Backup Robot has a convenient and intuitive interface, which consists of:
1. Main menu – contains main commands, registration, and reference info.
2. Toolbar – provides quick access to all key program functions and settings. You can hide the toolbar by unchecking the Tools > Show toolbar in the Main menu.